Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this new book in the How to Draw for Kids series will teach your kid how to draw their favorite underwater animals in no time!
This beginner drawing book is perfect for kids 7-12, but kids as young as 5 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. No experience required!
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
- 40+ Cool Projects for Both Boys and Girls: Learn how to draw a dolphin, sea turtle, octopus, seahorse, and other cool sea animals
- Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
- Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy, and the foil on the cover will catch kids' eyes!
- 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step