Explore the fun and creative world woodland animals and more.
- Over 300 doodles to learn to draw, each fun, easy, and nature-inspired
- Simple shapes for creating animals large and small, insects, birds, trees, branches, mushrooms, and other nature designs
- Perfect for crafting using markers, pens, colored pencils, watercolors, embroidery, and more
- Draw in the book—it's printed on high-quality artist paper to resist bleed-through
- Create beautiful art with no previous experience or special skills required
Each section includes wonderful examples of using patterns in crafts and art designs. Embellish journals, notebooks, and letters and create farmed art, bookmarks, mandalas, stacked images, shapes within shapes, and more. Mix and match more than 300 designs to populate your own magical woodland landscape with unique flowers, raccoons, foxes, buffalo, bears, squirrels, horses, bunnies, deer, frogs, snails, lizards, owls, spiders, bugs, trees, fronds, seeds, roots, and all the tiny accents you could think of. There are also coloring pages and step-by-step doodle instructions to get your drawings started. All you need for this nature adventure is your imagination, black permanent ink pens, a pencil, and your favorite way to color—pencils, markers, or watercolors.