If you are a keen gardener, then this log-book will help you organize all those gardening tasks you have planned!
Summary of book features:
- The book is organized in a logical layout for ease of use.
- Contains a garden and plant wish list/ shopping list.
- Project garden planner for those larger projects that you may want to tackle.
- Full-year summary page -four season gardening, organized by month.
- A weekly planner to organize tasks.
- Plant logbook and characteristic pages to record plants as they develop. Starting from seeds and sowing dates, weather, pests and diseases, cultivation and propagation, bloom and harvest times, perennials, bulbs, fruits, vegetables, vines, herbs and trees.
- Garden troubleshooting page, to help identify and problem solve plant issues.
- End of year summary for recording the key Do's and Dont's. Making reference for future years helping to expand your knowledge and improve your horticultural expertise.
- Notes pages organized in a lined, grid, and dotted style to ease writing or sketching.
- Additional book features: Book size 6”x9” inches. White paper and black lined- Contains 120 pages